This large, private cabin rental is located close to Alluring View B&B. It is a 2800 square feet, 3-bedroom/3-bath mountain cabin with high ceilings and sits on 15+ acres of private land bordering the Pisgah National Forest. Sleeps 6-7 in beds (plus a pullout couch in basement). The property has a small waterfall, and several old logging trails. You can actually hike one of the trails from the cabin, into the Pisgah National Forest, and down to the Linville River [only recommended for experienced hikers, and bring your compass!].
This cabin rental is an ideal getaway for families, small groups, small weddings, reunions, etc. As a secluded cabin, it offers tremendous privacy, yet is close to many attractions such as Linville Falls & Caverns, Table Rock, the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway, Upper Creek Falls, Beacon Heights and Grandfather Mountain. Horseback trail riding [guided rides] is available in the area. There are several restaurants within 6-7 miles, and a gas station and mini-mart about 2 miles away. The property is PET FRIENDLY with some restrictions, so please inquire.
Private Chef service is available, should you wish to have an upscale dinner prepared at the cabin for you and your guests. Please let us know.
Rates for this cabin rental depend on the time of the year and day of the week. Additionally, there is a cleaning fee, taxes, and a small refundable [assuming no damage or missing items] deposit. For reservations or additional info, please email info at alluringview.com, or call us at 828-733-2718. Make sure to write CABIN A in the subject line, so we know you are referring to this cabin, and not Cabin B (the B&B).
NOTE: We highly recommend a 4WD/AWD all year in case of rain or snow, and you absolutely MUST have a 4WD starting around Nov 1 to end of winter (at least one in the group, other vehicles can be parked at the entrance). No refunds will be given for showing up with the wrong vehicle.
This spacious mountain cabin offers:
- Large end-to-end covered deck with rocking chairs and gas grill, to enjoy the mountain view
- Open floor plan and high ceilings, double high in the living room
- Furnished kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and a double oven
- Large wood dining table
- Living area with TV and gas log fireplace
- Spacious master suite with king size bed & direct access to deck
- Master bath with large tub, separate shower & double vanity
- 2nd bedroom with a queen bed
- Spacious 3rd bedroom with a double bed and a twin bed
- Second bath with shower and double vanity
- Queen size sleeper sofa in basement (bring linens if you wish to use)
- Full bath in basement
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Rec room area with pool table
- Satellite TV available
FOR RESERVATIONS CLICK HERE